Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Ritchie Donovan
Hello Everyone! Vote_lcapHello Everyone! Voting_barHello Everyone! Vote_rcap 
Varo
Asuka Reilly
Alberdyne Cormyr
Kiyza
Jintaro
Apollo
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Staff Members needed
Hello Everyone! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 8:29 pm by Varo

» To the skies and beyond!
Hello Everyone! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 8:18 pm by Varo

» Hello Everyone!
Hello Everyone! Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:38 am by Alberdyne Cormyr

» Update: 5/05/2011
Hello Everyone! Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 10:27 am by Ritchie Donovan

» Pokedex Information
Hello Everyone! Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 12:12 am by Ritchie Donovan

» Apollo Leonardo
Hello Everyone! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:56 am by Apollo

» ~Gin Gray~
Hello Everyone! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 4:03 pm by Kiyza

» Alternate Starters
Hello Everyone! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 5:54 pm by Ritchie Donovan

» Pokedex Info
Hello Everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:50 am by Ritchie Donovan

Affiliates
free forum

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Support This Site

Top Site List

Hello Everyone!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiyza

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:24 pm

A big hello to everyone on the site. I'm an acquaintance of Ritchie from another forum, and a long time fan of Pokemon. I've been playing the games for some 12 years at this point, which while it may not be from the beginning, I'm only 15 at the moment, the same age as the franchise. I'm pretty big into the series, and not too bad at role playing, so I figured I may as well combine the two interests and join up here.

Most of what I do with Pokemon is competitive battling, and I've been doing that for just shy of three years now. I've gone to a few regional tournaments, albeit I've never had the opportunity to enter since it's a random drawing. It's pretty tough, considering the fact that I'm considered a part of the adult division, and a lot of my competitor are into their twenties and thirties. If you need some advice on a team, I'm probably the one you'll want come to.

I'm going to post up my join profile pretty soon, and interestingly enough, while I'm a girl, my player character is going to be male. It's been a good while since I role played as a boy, so I'm looking forward to it from that perspective. One of the things I love about role playing with Pokemon is giving the 'mons personalities and traits of their own, which gives a good bit of characterization I feel the games never give. I'm looking forward to role playing here on this site, and I hope to see the lot of you in-game. ^_~
Back to top Go down
Asuka Reilly

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:37 pm

Welcome to the site! I'm a pretty big fan of Pokemon also, having started the anime on its first episode. I've been playing the video games since Pokemon Gold. I'm excited to get started. HURRY UP RITCHIE!!! bounce
Back to top Go down
Varo

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:31 pm

Yes, welcome to the site! Smile

As for me, I remember the days of Ash Ketchum. I remember playing the Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, and Silver versions. After those, I have very limited knowledge of Pokemon.

While I have been away from the world of Pokemon for quite some time, I am looking forward to RPing here with you all. I am bringing what I believe (until I'm proven otherwise) is a very unique character to the Pokemon RPG; a trainer with a physical disability. I hope you all enjoy reading the challenges Varo will face on his journey.

I hope we get started soon.
Back to top Go down
Alberdyne Cormyr

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:38 am

Hey gang.

I haven't introduced myself yet. I'm Alberdyne Cormyr. I look forward to working with some of my fellow Poke fans. I have knowledge (Thanks to that Serebii site) of the current generation of Pokemon games from Diamond all the way up to Pokemon Black and White. I am currently playing through Soul Silver and Platinum.

Anyhow I am an artist.

I'm gonna be posting some of my Pokemon art here on site.

Anyway, I look forward to working with you guys. Let's get those pokeballs and rare candies rolling!

-Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Forum :: Off Topic Pub :: Introductions & Farewells-
Jump to: